SyFy’s Opposite Worlds
Episode 112: “LIVE: Finale”
Premieres TONIGHT, Wednesday, February 26th @ 8pm EST
In the LIVE FINALE of Opposite Worlds, four players enter the present for the final battle to win the $100,000 cash prize. But with victory within reach, all bets are off. Who will overcome the test of time to be crowned the champion of Opposite Worlds?
OPPOSITE WORLDS VIDEO
BLACKLIST ON DVDAll 22 episodes are included in thefive-disc Blu-ray and DVD releases of THE BLACKLIST: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON, arriving just in time for fans to re-watch and fill in the puzzle pieces before the premiere of the second season this fall. Special features include commentary on three key episodes and two all-new featurettes. "The Insider: Making Season One" takes viewers through the freshman season with the cast, writers and executive producers, from brainstorming the weekly Blacklisters to developing character relationships. In addition, there are 22 episodes of "Beyond the Blacklist," offering a behind-the-scenes look at each of episodes. Exclusively available on Blu-ray are two additional featurettes. The first, "Inception: Making the Pilot," provides an inside look at how THE BLACKLIST was brought to life, featuring the cast, production team, creator Jon Bokenkamp and pilot director Joe Carnahan.The second featurette, "Rogue's Gallery: The Blacklisters," gives insight into the writers and executive producers' process of creating the notorious criminals on the show. Also exclusive to the Blu-ray are behind-the-scenes character profiles on all the major players, from "Red" and Liz Keen to Tom Keen and FBI Assistant Director Harold Cooper.
TWO FRONTSIn the real world, England and France allowed Adolf Hitler to gobble up the Sudetenland in 1938. Once Hitler finished dismembering Czechoslovakia, he was ready to go to war over Poland a year later. But Hitler had always been eager to seize Czechoslovakia, no matter the consequences. So what if England and France had stood up to the Nazis from the start, and not eleven months later? That is the question behind the War That Came Early series.
Four years later, the civil war in Spain drags on, even after General Franco’s death. The United States, still neutral in Europe, fights the Japanese in the Pacific. Russia and Germany go toe-to-toe in Eastern Europe—yet while Hitler stares east, not everything behind him is going as well as he would like. But nothing feeds ingenuity like the fear of losing. The Germans wheel out new tanks and planes, Japan deploys weapons of a very different sort against China, and the United States, England, and France do what they can to strengthen themselves against imminent danger.
The 12 players are:
- Jeffry Calle, 25, from Suffern, NY (currently resides in Fontana, CA), Non-profit Coordinator
- J.R. Cook, 28, from Pineville, WV (currently living in Knoxville, TN), Attorney
- Samm Murphy, 28, from Jacksonville, FL (currently resides in Marina Del Rey, CA), Medical Supplies Distributor
- Charles Haskins, 39, from New York, NY (currently resides in Orlando, FL), Military Reserve/Youth Boxing Coach
- Rachel Horton, 27, from Sherman Oaks, CA (currently resides in Encino, CA), Multimedia Personality/Professional Gamer
- Angela Lima, 34, from Minneapolis, MN (currently resides in Marina Del Rey, CA), VP at vegan food company
- Danielle Pascente, 25, from Phoenix, AZ (currently resides in Santa Monica, CA), Sports Model/Personal Trainer
- Lisette Resille, 32, from Tuscon, AZ (currently living in Sherman Oaks, CA), Nurse
- Frank Sansonetti, 35, from and currently residing in Staten Island, NY, Firefighter
- Lauren Schwab, 27, from Valley Center, KS (currently living in Marina Del Rey, CA), Fulcrum Adventures Instructor
- Jesse Wilson, 34, from Knights Ferry, CA (currently resides in Los Angeles, CA), Model/Photographer
And viewers can vote on Syfy.com now to choose the remaining two players from the following four:
- Steve DiCarlo, 24, from Burnt Hills, NY (currently resides in Lomita, CA), Journalist
- Kevin Donoghue, 38, from and currently residing in Monroe, NY, Personal Trainer
- Mercy Ukpolo, 25, from Rancho Cucamonga, CA (currently resides in Bakersfield, CA), Operations Manager
- Natela Valentin, 30, from Sochi, Russia (currently resides in Los Angeles, CA), works in jewelry sales